Tutor AI

Youth, conduct of life

Featured — award winners and classics first, when available. Use “Show different books” for a new selection.

🔄 Show different books

Safe passage

Joy G. Dryfoos

1998

A case for chastity

Heather Marie Gallagher, Heather Gallagher, Peter Vlahutin

2003

Disturbed youth and ethnic family patterns

Rita F. Stein

1971

Chain reaction

Darrell Scott

2001

For young men only

Jeff Feldhahn

2008

Lost Art of Ladyhood

Jessie Funk, Brooks Gibbs

2014

Hearts and Hands

Luis J. Rodriguez

2001

Think confident, be confident for teens

Marci G. Fox

2011

The second Penguin Krishnamurti reader

Jiddu Krishnamurti

1970

Rumspringa

Tom Shachtman

2007

Don't Sweat the Small Stuff for Teens

Richard Carlson

2000

Teenage Sexuality

Aaron Hass

1979

The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens

Sean Covey, Stephen R. Covey

1998 ★ 3.9

Chicken soup for the soul

Amy Newmark, Jack Canfield, Mark Victor Hansen

2008

Creative Journal for Teens

Lucia Capacchione

1992

Life Lists for Teens

Pamela Espeland

2003

How to know if you're really in love

Dawson McAllister

1994

Where should I sit at lunch?

Harriet S. Mosatche

2006

Rookie Yearbook Two

Tavi Gevinson

2013

Making every day count

Pamela Espeland

1998

The aggressive adolescent

Daniel Leifeld Davis

2000

Girltalk

Carol Weston

1985

Who Moved My Cheese?

Spencer Johnson

1998 ★ 3.8

Young people in risk society

Mark Cieslik, Gary Pollock

2002

Helping teenagers grow morally

Carl Ellis Nelson

1992

The complete idiot's guide to peer pressure for teens

Hilary Cherniss

2002

Am I weird or is this normal?

Marlin S. Potash, Laura Potash Fruitman

2001

The young man's guide

William A. Alcott, Publisher T R Marvin (Firm), publisher T.R. Marvin (Firm)

1835

Ten Things I Wish I'd Known--Before I Went Out into the Real World

Maria Shriver

2000

Adolescent substance abuse

Richard Isralowitz

1983