University of Michigan
Featured — award winners and classics first, when available. Use “Show different books” for a new selection.
🔄 Show different books
I love Michigan, I hate Ohio State
Tradition
Student self-government in American universities
Forty years in the big house
If I don't six
The University of Michigan
Sex and education
Balder
History of the Chemical laboratory of the University of Michigan, 1856-1916
Women at Michigan
Statement of the faculty of the Department of Medicine and Surgery in the University of Michigan
Clay As Soft Power
The University of Michigan
Women's voices
The Michigan Wolverines football team
History of the University of Michigan
A Dynasty in blue
War as they knew it
Natural enemies
Contributions to the science of education
The Wolverines, a story of Michigan football
The silly season
A Black and White Case
In our own hands
The Class of "Fifty-eight"
Endzone
Tradition and change
From Vermont to Michigan
Which college for the boy