Children, conduct of life
Featured — award winners and classics first, when available. Use “Show different books” for a new selection.
🔄 Show different books
All about you
Growing Up
Chicken Soup for the Soul : Think Positive for Kids
Peter Rabbit's Little Guide to Life (World of Beatrix Potter)
Peaceful parents, peaceful kids
Raising can-do kids
Little Miss Wise
Dumbing down our kids
Golden Rules
Bully for you
The 10 greatest gifts I give my children
Sexualized children
10-minute life lessons for kids
Chicken Soup for the Kid's Soul
Achieving personal perfection
Fun with Dick and Jane
Lanterns
I Want to Teach My Child about Fitness (I Want to Teach My Child About...)
Teaching your children responsibility
Fun-to-learn Bible lessons
Dealing with teasing
Emily Post's the guide to good table manners for kids
What young children need to succeed
The Complete Idiot's Guide to a Well-Behaved Child
The way of a child
Little Miss Busy
The irreducible needs of children
Raising a responsible child
Yes, I Can Say No