Tutor AI

Anger in children

Featured — award winners and classics first, when available. Use “Show different books” for a new selection.

🔄 Show different books

Everyone feels angry sometimes

Cari Meister

2009

The honest truth

Dan Gemeinhart

2015 ★ 3.5

When kids are mad, not bad

Henry A. Paul

1995

I want what I want when I want it

Arden Martenz

1995

How to Really Love Your Angry Child

Ross Campbell

2004

Sometimes I like to fight, but I don't do it anymore

Lawrence E. Shapiro

1995

Cool down and work through anger

Cheri J. Meiners

2014

Goin' someplace special

Patricia McKissack

2000

Everything I do you blame on me!, a self-esteem book to help children control their anger

Allyson Aborn

1994

Angry monster workbook

Hennie Shore

1995

Taming the dragon in your child

Sydney Craft Rozen, Meg, Ph.D. Eastman, Meg Eastman

1994

The angry child

Loriann Hoff Oberlin, Timothy Murphy - undifferentiated, Tim Murphy

2001

I feel angry

Kelly Doudna

1999

Tales of Temper

Rosanne Sheritz Sartori

2005

Mastering anger and aggression the Brazelton way

T. Berry Brazelton

2005

When Miles got mad

Samantha Kurtzman-Counter

2013

Tantrums

Joni Levine

2008

Angry

Isabel Thomas

2013

I Hate Everything!

Sue Graves, Desideria Guicciardini

2013

Hot Stuff to Help Kids Chill Out

Jerry Wilde

1997

How I Learned to Control My Temper

Debbie Pincus

1995

Helping schoolchildren cope with anger

Jim Larson, John Lochman, John E. Lochman

2002

A house between homes

Sheila Stewart

2010

I'm furious

Elizabeth Crary

1994

Anger management

Adrian Faupel

1998

Tantrums!

Thomas W. Phelan

2014

What I look like when I am angry

Heidi Leigh Johansen

2004

Helping your angry child

Darlyne Gaynor Nemeth

2003

Feeling Angry

Helen Frost

2000 ★ 4.0

Anger management in schools

Jerry Wilde

1995