American Political satire
Featured — award winners and classics first, when available. Use “Show different books” for a new selection.
🔄 Show different books
Sweet Jesus, I hate Bill O'Reilly
Who Let the Dogs In? Incredible Political Animals I Have Known
A history of the African-American people (proposed) by Strom Thurmond
Shooting War
Stupid white men
A conservative walks into a bar
Snatching Hillary
Back to the '80s
More political babble
Rush Limbaugh is a big fat idiot and other observations
Downsize This!
The truth (with jokes)
I Have Chosen to Stay and Fight
The mocking of the president
Angry optimist
Lincoln in caricature
You back the attack! We'll bomb who we want!
The Year of Voting Dangerously: The Derangement of American Politics
Too funny to be President
The conservative's dictionary
President Me
Lies (and the lying liars who tell them)
I Am America (And So Can You!)
Molly Ivins
Modern chivalry
#Newsfail
American newspeak
New Rules
You're smokin' now, Mr. Butts! A Doonesbury book