Tutor AI

Equations

Featured — award winners and classics first, when available. Use “Show different books” for a new selection.

🔄 Show different books

EnVisionMath

Randall I. Charles, Mary Cavanaugh, Janet H. Caldwell

2012

Solvingpolynomial systems using continuation for engineering and scientific problems

Alexander Morgan

1987

Mathematical programming and the numerical solution of linear equations

Bert W. Rust

1972

Numerical solution of simultaneous algebraic equations

Open University. Linear Mathematics Course Team

1972

Introduction to perturbation techniques

Ali Hasan Nayfeh

1981

Introduction to partial differential equations and Hilbert space methods

Pinchover

1999

Matrices and linear algebra

Hans Schneider

1973

In Pursuit of the Unknown

Ian Stewart

2012 ★ 4.3

EnVisionMath common core

Randall I. Charles

2012

The numerical treatment of a single nonlinear equation

Alston Scott Householder

1970

Safari Park

Stuart J. Murphy

2001

OnRamp to Algebra

Prentice-Hall, inc.

2012

Solving equations

AIMS Education Foundation

2007

Metody řešení matematických úloh I

Jiří Herman

2000

Basic Equations of Engineering (Schaum's Outline)

ALLEN Hughes

1964

Functional analytic methods for evolution equations

Giuseppe Da Prato, Mimmo Iannelli, R. Nagel

2004

Applied numerical linear algebra

William W. Hager

1988

EnVisionMath common core

Randall I. Charles

2012

Numerical solution of ordinary and partial differential equations

Fox, L.

1962

Equal, shmequal

Virginia L. Kroll

2005

A Treatise Containing an Entire New Method of Solving Adfected Quadratic ..

Anthony Thacker

1746

The Ancient Civilizations of Greece and Rome

Kerri O'Donnell

2005

Formelsammlung Biotechnologie

Deiter A. Sukatsch, Dieter A. Sukatsch, A. Dziengel et al.

1987

Field theory and its classical problems

Charles Robert Hadlock

1978

Lectures on the icosahedron and the solution of equations of the fifth degree

Felix Klein

1956

Interactive mathematics program

Daniel M. Fendel, Sherry Fraser, Daniel M Fendel et al.

1997

Numerical analysis with the TI-99/4A, Commodore 64, Apple II Plus/IIe, TRS-80 Model I/III

H. R. Meck

1984

Master math

Brita Immergut

2010

Solving polynomial systems using continuation for engineering and scientific problems

Morgan, Alexander

2009

Iterative methods for the solution of equations

J. F. Traub

1964